Get the suncream out! Summer is here in Cork……
This is a list of things to do this weekend. As always I have not tried out all the events but I list them so people know whats on in 1 place and they don’t have to go searching through Facebook on Friday night!! Let me know how you get on if you go to any.
- The Cork Summer Show (Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th) – We had a great time at this last year. Kids under 12 go Free. Definitely try get there early. Loads to see and do. Links to the show on the events page.
- Fota Wildlife Park are hosting Punch and Judy Puppet show from Dowtcha Puppets on Saturday the 17th. Events Page on EAT PLAY LOVE
- The Cork Midsummer Festival is running and has a full list of activities on including the Picnic in the Park @Fitzgeralds Park this weekend from 11.30-4.30 on 18th June. All links listed on the Upcoming Events
- Official dedication of the Kindred Spirits sculpture in Midleton – If you are from East Cork this sounds pretty cool! The chief of the Choctaw Nation, and a delegation of 15 Choctaw representatives will attend the public ceremony at 2pm at Bailick Park. The event will include traditional Choctaw and Irish music and dancing, as well as several activities around the sculpture and the story. All links listed on the Upcoming Events
- Go to The Local Beach!!! Experience the fabulous beaches of Cork. We are so lucky to live in a place where the beach is never too far away. I have started to list some here but I need to list some more its on the to do list. If you have any more suggestions for me please let me know…. https://eatplaylove.ie/beaches/