- Fota House and Gardens is just amazing to walk around and this Saturday Chapterhouse Theatre Company present an all new production of Peter Pan which sounds cool.
- Shandon Street Festival is on which looks like a fun family day out. Arts and Crafts, Facepainting, Magic shows and more.
- Cork Midsummer Festival is still running if you haven’t checked it out already.
- The Glucksman has family sundays from 3-4. This is the second last Sunday that it is running as it finishes on the 2nd of July.
- Get your Garden in shape and head to one of Cork’s lovely Garden Centre’s for a coffee and a browse. I always find this a good outing with the girls. I have some listed on the Outdoor Play area page.