- Ballymaloe Malt and Music Festival This is the first year this festival is running. Tickets from 10- 56 Euro. Children under 12 are admitted free with an adult and are welcome until 9pm. There will be a dedicated children’s area where the little ones can engage in The Brickx Club, a LEGO® building and social activity club for children aged 4 to 12. It runs on Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 5pm and costs €2 per child per hour. Sounds fun but I still might try to get a babysitter!
- The Cork Dessert Festival is on all week…. Check out one of the participating venues and treat yourselves and the kids to something delicious. Enjoy the sugar high! I am going to try check out my local Granary Food Store they always have amazing tasty treats. Love their family friendly cafe in Midleton.
- The launch of the Fairy Garden at Griffins Garden Centre from 1-3 on Saturday 1st July. Complimentary Fairy Face Painting and Story telling and explore the new Fairy trail.
- West Cork Chamber Music Fringe Festival Ireland’s best young performers will join some of the professional musicians to perform in a series of daily Pop-Ups… check out the link for more details. July 1st – 8th.
- West Cork Model Railway Village are hosting a model Show on Sunday 2nd of July 11- 5. Even if you don’t go this weekend. Ticket prices available on their website. I really enjoyed our visit to the model Railway village last year and a trip to Inchydoney breach.
Check out other things I have listed for the month on the events page