This is my round up for the weekend….If anyone knows about anything else? Let me know.
If you do go to an event that you have seen listed and you post on Instagram or Facebook I would love you to tag eatplaylovecork or #eatplaylovecork or just drop me a note to tell me what you thought.
- Thursday 27th July – Fota Twilight Walk in aid of the Bumbleance. Bumbleance is the national children’s ambulance service, providing stress-reducing journeys for children in state-of-the-art, safe and fun vehicles. My God Daughter used this service in the past few months following a spine operation and she absolutely loved it. Great cause to support in my opinion.
- July 29th – Wild Air Run @Fota House – This looks like great fun. You need to book it. All ages (7+) and fitness levels can enjoy Ireland’s first and largest inflatable obstacle course.
- July 30th – 7th August – Cork Puppetry Festival – This looks very cool and there are events around Cork for the first week in August also. Check out the details through the link.
- July 30th – Cork LGBT Price Family Fun Day Fitzgerald’s Park. The Cork LGBT Pride Family Fun Day 12 Noon – 6:00pm at Fitzgerald’s Park. It is the launch of Cork LGBT Pride Festival with an afternoon of family fun, rainbow festivities, doggy devilery and activities to delight the young, the old, the tame and the bold, from a sensational line up of live music with Phil and the Blanks, The Gypsy Fish Band and a kiddies disco courtesy of the one and only DJ Stevie G.
- Visit Cobh – Spent a day there this week and the little playground in Kennedy Park on the promenade is lovely and got an ice cream in the ice cream parlour just outside the park, it was delicious. Lucky enough to be there when a cruise liner was there and the place was buzzing. Check out the schedule for the boats it is worth going down for a look when one of them is on. Titanic Experience is suppose to be great also but I think I will wait till my 2 are a bit older to appreciate it.
All other events I know about are listed on the events page. I don’t get paid to list these events.