Fancy being Spooked for Halloween? Check out these 10 Cork events!
I realise how bad I have been posting in 2018 when the last blog post I did was in 2017 for Halloween!! So I just updated the events and links……
I am actually a bit of a scardy cat myself and the girls are still very small and not the best of sleepers so I am probably not going to risk anything for Halloween however I said I would put together a list of 10 Halloween Events I know about around Cork if you want to get in on some of that scary action or there are also some less scary options for you as well. links to the individual websites or facebook pages below.
2018 Halloween Events
- 31st October – FREE EVENT Halloween Dragon Parade of Shandon
- 25th – 31st October FREE EVENTS Youghalween Spooktacular (Won Red FM’s Best Cork Festival!)
- 26th – 31st October – FREE EVENTS Crosshaven Halloween Festival
- 20th October – 1st November – Leahy’s Open Farm has the Boo Experience
- 20th – 31st October Ghousleys Manor
- 31st October WonderWorld Spooktacular Monsters Ball
- 26th October – 4th November – Boo at Ballymaloe
- 29th October – 2nd November Cork City Gaol
- 12th October – 4th November Spooky Town in Fota
- 27th – 31st October The Farm Grenagh Pumpkin Patch
Ciudiu also do a lovely smallies family-friendly Halloween party
Shopping Centres also usually have a Halloween line up on – Dunnes, Mahon Point, Merchants Key nearly always have some events on around Halloween, I’ll check out more details and post