Fancy being Spooked for Halloween? Check out these 17 Cork events!
Dusted off the Halloween post from the last 2 years changed the dates and added anything I know about for this year.
I am not big on Halloween more of a Christmas person myself but now that my eldest is nearly 6 she is really getting into it. Possibly because she is so excited about the haul from the trick or treating!
Please don’t feel the need to bring your kids to any of these, I am not pushing them. I don’t get paid to advertise them, I just like knowing what’s on so I am sharing them. Kids will probably be just as happy with a few colouring sheets, dressing up and trick or treating!
Here is a list of the Halloween Events I know about around Cork if you want to get in on some of that scary action or there are also some less scary options for you as well. links to the individual websites or facebook pages below.
2019 Halloween Events
- 31st October – FREE EVENT Halloween Dragon Parade of Shandon
- 24th – 27th October FREE EVENTS Youghalween Spooktacular (Won Red FM’s Best Cork Festival!)
- 25th -31st October – Boo at Ballymaloe
- 25th – 31st October Ghousleys Manor
- 28 Oct – 3rd Nov – Halloween at Fota Wildlife park
- 26th – 28th Oct and 31st Oct – Creep Crawl at Fota House and Gardens
- 19th & 20th of October and from 26th to 1st November – Leahy’s Open Farm has the Boo Experience
- 30th Oct – Spooky Halloween Kids Tea Party – Cork International Hotel
- 26th October – 1st November Cork City Gaol
- 25th -31st October – Spooky Town in Fota
- 26th – 31st October The Farm Grenagh Pumpkin Patch
- 26th October – CorkZombie Walk
- 26th-31st October – Spookfest at Spike Island
- 26th Oct – 3rd Nov – Leap Scarecrow Festival
- 26th October – Carewswood Halloween Party
- 27th October – Regal Cinema Hotel Transylvania
- 26th Oct – 3rd Nov – Model Village West Cork Model Railway
Shopping Centres also usually have a Halloween line up on – Dunnes, Mahon Point, Merchants Key nearly always have some events on around Halloween, I’ll check out more details and post on the instastories!